[Elfsea] Mesquit and cow pies - this is no bull

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Thu Mar 28 19:04:59 PDT 2013

Greetings,

Saturday you are needed to help grub some mesquite and remove the cow pies off the lyst fields at Camp Braley.  We are looking for anyone who can show the rest of us how to pick up the cow dung with grace and dignity.  So please bring a shovel or rake and gloves and come a join the fun this weekend.

TIME & DATE; about 11am, Saturday 3/30/2013

PLACE;

Camp Braley

3059 Wilbanks Rd

Hallsbirg, TX

GPS coordinates to the entrance to Camp Braley as found on Google Earth.

31°33'50.59"N

96°56'6.97"W

I will be leaving S.E. Fort Worth at about 9am and if you would like a ride email me.

In your service,

Franklin

Elfsea Defender 2013

Event Steward