[Elfsea] Books for Sale / Gift

Scott Fridenberg fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sun May 5 12:21:22 PDT 2013

I have come to the conclusion that I no longer read fiction in Dead Tree
format.  If I can't get something in Digital format I read something else.
 I am re-arranging my office today and getting rid of a lot of books.
 Mostly paperback and hard back Science Fiction / Fantasy.

I am also getting rid of some non-fiction including a 1952 complete set of
 the Encyclopedia Britannica.

I will be taking this stuff to half-price books in a few hours but if
anyone wants to come by and grab some of it you may do so.  Offer whatever
you feel like you want to pay, it will still probably be more than
half-[rice books will offer,  I'm less interested in what I can get for it
than I am in getting it out of my way.  Pretty much any money I get from
this will go toward buying digital replacements.

Warning, it is a cleaning day so the place is a mess.

Robert

--
* <http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Eleanor_Roosevelt/>*Great minds
discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan