[Elfsea] OT: Six Flags, Hurrican Harbor passes

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue May 7 15:54:16 PDT 2013

My company is offering several Six Flags Deals.

One day admission ticket - $35

    Six Flags only. A meal voucher (3 locations in the park) and a parking pass (one time only).

2013 Season Pass - $50

    Unlimited access to Six Flags only (no parking pass or food)

2013 Combo Season Pass - $75

    Unlimited access to Six Flags *and* Hurricane Harbor (no parking pass or food)

My wife and I are getting Combo Season Passes. Four tickets of any type gets a parking pass for the season. So I'm offering these discount passes to anyone who wants to buy in so that I can get a parking pass. For instance, if two people wanted the one day Six Flags ticket, I would have four total and we all would get parking (their one-day parking passes and my season pass).

Let me know as soon as practical as I need to put the order in.

Caelin on Andrede

rjt at softwareinnovation.com<mailto:rjt at softwareinnovation.com>