[Elfsea] Donations for Namron/Wiesenfeuer

Brandy Merrell brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
Mon May 20 21:41:50 PDT 2013

Have some requests from our friends up north. We have a few friends in Moore who have lost their homes, etc. Several from Namron have already volunteered to carry all donations back home from Warlord.  HE Gitana lost her home and all the contents.  Mistress Alix's daughter, Katrin, and two boys lost their house.  Koke Chinuatai lost their house and contents to not only the tornado, but a fire in the aftermath.  The following have been specifically asked for, but as we all know, those who carry any donation Northward will make sure it finds a deserving home:  Men - 36-40 pants, 2XL shirts, and sz 10 shoes...Women - sz lg shorts, XL shirts and sz 9 shoes...Children's - boys size 8 and size 9 (there are two of them) no shoe sizes.

Also due to a suggestion from a fellow populace member, and after a quick word with the Kingdom Treasurer to make sure this was done correctly, I have set up a PayPal account that will only be used for donations for the tornado. I will send them off at Warlord next week (sooner if enough is gathered to meet a specific need). The paypal address is AnsteorraTwister at gmail.com. Make sure you notate it as a gift or donation to keep from paying the wonderful paypal fees!! Thanks everyone!!

Please forward as you see fit!

Thanks again,

Marion