[Elfsea] Donations for the people of Moore, Oklahoma

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue May 21 09:26:43 PDT 2013

The people of Moore, Oklahoma have endured some devastating losses. We need
to help. This weekend at Steppes Warlord will be taking donations for all
things that would be needed for these brave survivors. Donations will be
taken at Gate, I just need a volunteer or volunteers that will take these
donations back to Oklahoma.
Again donations can be made at gate in both cash, gift cards, or items that
will be needed by families.

Please cross post to all possible lists.

YIS
Richard Fairbourne
Steppes Seneschal