[Elfsea] Help

Brandy Merrell brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 05:20:59 PDT 2013

Morning all,
As I mentioned last week, there is a gentleman (Steppes/Carrollton) donating a house full of furniture to our neighbors up North who have lost everything.  I am in need of trailers and/or trucks to move the furniture out of his home.  It all must be removed by this weekend.  I am also in need of a few places to stash this furniture (unless you are willing to drive it North) for a few weeks.  Many of the pieces have been asked/spoken for, so we would like to make sure we get those for our displaced.  Please let me know if you are willing/able to help with thus endeavor.
YIS,
Marion (Brandy)

Sent from my Windows Phone