[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 27 22:51:40 PDT 2013

Gerhart;

     I would like to teach two classes at the Baronial College this year.  They
are listed below;

Class #1

Instructor: Don Sebastian Frobishire, CAO
Title: Everything You Need to Know About Archery Before You Go to the Store
Length: 2 hours
shafts, field repair kits, gloves, tabs, quivers, stringers, spine weight, draw
lengths and how much bow do I need and how much am I actually drawing.
Special Needs: None

Class #2

Instructor: Don Sebastian Frobishire, CAO
Title: Archery Shooting Techniques
Length: 1 hour
techniques.
Special Needs: None

     If it is possible I would like to teach the 2 hour class  before lunch and
the 1 hour class right after so I do not have to teach for three hours straight
and do not have to pack up and move my stuff to a different classroom for the
second class.  I know, being a pain already ;)  If you need anything else let me
know.

Sebastian