[Elfsea] ADVERTISING WORKS!!!!!!

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Mon May 6 08:31:32 PDT 2013

Just in case anyone was wondering.... ADVERTISING WORKS!!!!!! As we drove home this weekend people craned their necks to see the BEAutiful new Kingdom trailer. When we stopped for gas, people slowed their pace and even READ!!! That's right folks, I saw young people stop an READ static non-digital media!!!! People took pictures and pointed it out to their friends. Let's keep up this trend and increase our presence. I encourage everyone to look into trailer wraps, painting your device and a simple logo like "Live the Dream" at Ansteorra.org. There is no limit to what we can do if we do it together.

Lochlan & Gwen
King et Queen