[Elfsea] Organizing

Brandy Merrell brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 18:11:20 PDT 2013

In my new capacity as DRC, I would like to try to compile some centralized lists for everyone to access (will probably appeal to Orlando to post on the http://www.baronyofnamron.org/home/tornadohelp page).  Please send me an email (brandy.merrell at gmail.com) and let me know if any of the below apply to you:

 1)You are in need of assistance, please include any immediate and any long term needs (or if you know someone who has immediate or long term needs, please let us know, I know some will not ask for themselves).

 2)You are local and are willing to help with immediate needs that need to be addressed quickly.

 3)You are from the Namron/Wiesenfeuer area and are willing to act as a centralized donation distribution person (all donations that come back from Steppes, all the donations from other local groups, and all donations mailed from out of Kingdom find a temporary home at your house).

 4)You are from the Namron/Wiesenfeuer area, are attending Steppes Warlord, and are willing to transport donations back to 3.

 5)You are from another group and would like to act as the collection point for donations from your area.

 6)You are travelling to Steppes Warlord and are willing to transport donations to the event for 4 to take home.

 We have many who want to and are willing to help in any way possible, I would like to make it as easy as possible to get everyone what they need.

Thanks all,
Marion