[Elfsea] Many Binders: Free To a Good Home

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Wed May 22 15:52:26 PDT 2013

Hi, all.

The result of yesterdays's Nautilus files streamlining and reorganization
is a large number of empty and forlorn binders. I was going to throw them
away, and then it occurred to me that someone may find them useful.

They're free to a good home, with the caveat that they be picked up from my
house. Most of them are 2" and 1", of varying ages and states of niceness.

Feel free to come inspect them and take as many as you like. They'll be
available for about a week or so (maybe a wee bit longer, 'cause Warlord is
this weekend). When that time is up, they'll get given to Goodwill or
binned.

-- Andreas

--
Andrew R. Mizener / Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal