[Elfsea] New donation requests

Brandy Merrell brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 08:19:41 PDT 2013

For all of you digging around in your closets and collecting donations, I have a few new requests to add to the list :
Bous pants sizes 7-8,12, and 16. boys shirts sizes med, lg, and x lg. womens size 3 long pants and med shirt. men size pant 36 32, xl shirts. We have also had a couple of rescued pets (4 kitties and a very special dog - he laid on his owner in the storm), so pet food is also on the list (anything we don't need can be sent to the local shelters which are very much in need).
The following are general purpose for cleanup:
Tubs (plastic)- for salvaged items and to hold clothes and personal stuff.
 Work gloves for clean up.
 Trash Bags
 Battery operated lights
 Batteries