[Elfsea] Thank you!

Brandy Merrell brandy.merrell at gmail.com
Sun May 26 14:21:40 PDT 2013

I am humbled and amazed by the response to our requests for donations to be
collected this weekend at Steppes Warlord.  As we speak, two trailers and
several pickup trucks of donated items are making the way to Namron.   I
know I speak for everyone when I say thank you so much for helping us fill
the immediate needs of the affected families.  Thank you to those who
helped load, and those who helped transport.  Thank you to all who
contributed and to the Steppes for letting us hijack your gate as a
collection point.  A special shout out to Mariana Garcia for an incredibly
successful bake sale/fundraiser that helped raise $400 to help with
financial needs later. Please continue to donate to our paypal account to
help us fill the financial holes that we will help to fill over the next
several weeks and months, and gift cards are also much appreciated as these
families rebuild.   If you have not been in contact with me regarding a
future donation of items, I am going to ask you to contact me before any
future donation is sent or collected.  I will let you know if there is a
need for specific items in the future.

In Service,

Lady Marion inghean ui Ruanadha

DRC Ansteorra