[Elfsea] Pictures of Steppes Warlord

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon May 27 20:01:37 PDT 2013

After fighting mightily with Flickr's new interfaces, I have finally gotten the pictures uploaded. Fewer than normal for a 3 day event, but we were involved in archery most of the time.

Standard disclaimers apply. You may use any of our pictures from the Flickr account for SCA, non-profit uses if you provide attribution to Richard Threlkeld, Caelin on Andrede, or Betsy Marshall. Since we both take many pictures with the same camera at an event, we have agreed that you may attribute any photo to either of us. If you would like a higher resolution or some processing done, we have the original RAW format pictures.

You will find them at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

Beware! Flickr has new interfaces which I have found to be non-intuitive. There have been thousands of complaints. I will be anxious to see how they respond. Also the thumbnail pictures for the sets have changed in size and no longer look as they did when I chose them.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede