[Elfsea] [DFT] Call to Arms

krikit . krikit_krikit at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 12 09:22:11 PST 2013

Good Morning,
I'm happy to report that myself and a band of others from Dragonsfire Tor are heeding the call, and will be traveling to Bordermarch, to stand with Elfsea in defense against the sheep raiders!!
I myself am a kindly Old Woman, and have not the strength to bear arms.
However, by this missive, I invite all who share allegiance with Elfsea, to my Booth #9 Lauretta's Loot, to enjoy the GIFT of HOT COFFEE and Warm Conversation... Bring a mug, and a Chair if you'd like to stay awhile!
It is the least I can do for the kindness and loyalty Shown to Us by our Great Barony!
In Service,
Lauretta d'Avenporte