[Elfsea] BAM in less than 3 weeks

Tamara Carlton tamara at carltons.net
Mon Nov 4 05:58:58 PST 2013

Good afternoon Lord and Ladies,

Elfsea is planning a baronial camp at Border March Autumn Melees (BAM). If you are
planning to join us, please e-mail me back privately the size of plot you
will need, (ropes included)  type of tent and who will be in said tent.
I will also need to know when you are planning to arrive.

At this time, there is not a group meal plan, however  Alianora  of Bryn
Gwlad is planning one we have been invited to join.  Please contact Baron
Cailin rjt at softwareinnovation.com for further details.

Here is the current list, if you are not on it. Contact me!

Caitrina & Geoffrey- Thurs noon - 16x14
Barbara - Thurs noon - 12x14
Edwin - Thurs noon - 10x12
Alejandro & Amelot 17' round
Elspeth & Gerhart – late thursday 16x14 period
Cailin & Pyro Late Friday 12' hex
Angus & Meadhbh - Friday afternoon
Vittorio & Aina
Iago & Lucia 17x17
Emeline Nev Friday AM  10x14 modern
Gunthar & Elizabeth
Daire & Michele late Friday
Desi connor Kristen and Guyon late Friday 17x23ish period

Lady Caitrina
tamara at carltons.net