[Elfsea] Photos of Three Things

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Nov 4 19:23:22 PST 2013

I have posted the photos of Three Things to Flickr. There are not many of them. I spent hours going 7 miles on I20 due to a wreck followed by a semi truck wreck about 10 miles further. So I did not get to the site until after noon despite my intentions to by there prior to 9AM.

I would suggest several groups might be interested in having an event there. It is 450 acres of farm and woodland in east Texas. It has a house and a medium size building with a small to medium kitchen. And I've heard the price is quite reasonable.

The standard disclaimers apply, e.g. you may use any of the photographs for non-profit, SCA use as long as you attribute them to Richard Threlkeld, Caelin on Andrede, or Betsy Marshall (though I took them all this time).

Many thanks to Crandall for loaning me a camera, lens, and flash as mine are all in the shop for different reasons.

They are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

In service,

Caelin on Andrede