[Elfsea] [steppesbowyerandfletchersguild] Archery Practice

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 8 15:42:29 PST 2013

Thank you for the reminder Sebastian!

Ironwyrm

________________________________
 From: Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Friday, November 8, 2013 4:33 PM
Subject: [steppesbowyerandfletchersguild] Archery Practice

Greetings All;

     Just a friendly reminder that we are having an Archery Practice this Sunday, 10 Nov 2013 (Semper Fi) at Sokol Hall, Ft Worth, from 1:00p to 5:00p (please note the time change) .  The weather forecast for Sunday is partly cloudy with a high of 72.  All are welcome, and we have loaner gear for those who want to have a try.
     I hope to see lots of smiling faces there.

YIS
Sebastian Frobishire
Archery Marshall-at-Large
Recent Activity: