[Elfsea] Fighter practice

Genevieve de Lironcourt ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 16:48:07 PDT 2013

Cathal and I intended on coming up.  Unfortunately, I had to run back into
work and prepare a few items for
a tasting for a client on an upcoming banquet.  Hopefully the weather and
timing will cooperate next week.

Genevieve

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 4:07 PM, Rapier Marshal <rapier at elfsea.ansteorra.org
> wrote:

> Vittorio here. Just walked the field. The ground is soft but not muddy.
> The little trench has some water in it. I don't see any safety concerns.
> Unless it starts raining again everything is good to go.
>
> Vittorio out

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering--- Bruce Lee

A human being is primarily a bag for putting food into---George Orwell