[Elfsea] (no subject)

Tamara Carlton tamara at carltons.net
Thu Oct 24 11:39:14 PDT 2013

I have no idea where you have gotten your information.  We HAVE purchased power, the first day it was available.  I AM aware of the BAM rules for camp sites, I have been in contact with the autocrate for this year’s BAM.  This plan you have laid out, it not one I or the Baron of Elfsea were aware of. I am concerned about the miss-information that appears to be happening.

Elfsea will be camping behind the BFT across the small camping road.  We are doing this to accommodate a party the Baron of Elfsea is throwing.  Elfsea will not be sharing a kitchen space with Bryn Gwlad as Elfsea is not planning a kitchen.  I understand you have opened up your meal plan to the populas of Elfsea, that is all we were aware of.  I have been announcing your meal plan once a week for the past several weeks with Baron Caelin’s contact information.  Would you like me to have the populas contact you directly?

Caitrina