[Elfsea] Sunday Fighter Practice

Rapier Marshal rapier at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Sat Oct 5 11:48:13 PDT 2013

Just a reminder for those who didn't check out the calendar. Elfsea is
having fighter practice Sunday Oct 6th at River Legacy Park. I will be
taking advantage of the grills nearby. If you want to bring something to
toss on you are more then welcome to. Come on out. Hopefully the weather
will be beautiful like it was last time.

For those who are not familiar with the park. If you enter through the
south entrance of the park off of Green Oaks Blvd onto , Rose Brown May
Parkway and take the first left inside the park. You will find me at the
2nd parking lot on the right near the nice trees and welcoming shade. For
those of you who are GPS savvy the cords are at the bottom of this message.
 Given the change in weather we probably won't take advantage of the shade
as much but the grills are there too.

If anyone has questions or concerns you can email me here or text/call me
at 817-994-6726.

In service,

Vittorio Dona

32.790332, -97.116261