[Elfsea] Lord Francen up date

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Thu Oct 24 19:07:10 PDT 2013

Sir Alejandro Ramirez Mendoza, Lord of Dragonsfire Tor and Baron of Elfsea,

 I have been to a few events this past month and I fear I am being mistaken for my cousin Lord Francen since you have issued a warrant for him.  I do not understand how anyone can confuse us. Yet many mistakenly think we look alike.  But this is not so – my cousin is shorter, fatter, has less hair and fewer teeth. I on the other hand am more vireo, stronger, smarter and I do not have a foul breath or a pungent body odor.  Plus I am the one escorting Lady Diana and Lady Aaliz.   I have it on good word he is still planning to attend Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel on December 7th of this year in Glen Rose.  He is still wants to find support for his miss guided cause against the Crown.

It is for the reason I have started going to Elfsea fighter practice on Wednesday nights.  I am doing this so I may be better prepared to defend myself, my Ladies and our Kingdom against the evil of others.  I would like to thank Lord William and Lady Caitrina for providing transportation to and from practice.  Lord Edwin for loner gear and the many Knights and other fighters how are more than willing to hit my helm.  I also want to give thanks to Sir Locklan Dunn and Sir Arthur for their instructions and help.  So now I spend my lonely nights here in Forth Worth during the week practicing the Ansteorra two step. Wow, am I going to have some new moves the next time I take the girls dancing.

In your service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire