[Elfsea] BAM - Camping and Food Plans

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 24 20:48:52 PDT 2013

Greetings Elfsea, from Sir Alejandro

I am looking forward to Elfsea camping as a Barony at Bordermarch Autumn Melees.  It will be a great opportunity for all of us to come together in camaraderie.

Thank you, Lady Caitrina, for taking on the task of coordinating all people interested in camping with Elfsea.  It is quite a task, as I know, to get a correct count of people to ensure we have space for camping as a Barony.

Initially, there had been some thought about having electricity available for Elfsea's encampment. I reviewed my memory, checked with various people, and looked at my somewhat sketchy notes.  However, I could not find a compelling reason to insist on electricity, since we would be far removed from the center of the campgrounds.  So, at a recent business meeting, I directed Lady Caitrina to not worry about electricity.

Admittedly, I was only contacted a small handful of times regarding the possibility of camping next to Bryn Gwlad.  Since I had not heard anything recently about that option, and I especially did not know about their need for electricity, I made my decision given the information I had on hand.  I felt that our casual need for electricity was minimal compared to people who would medically require electricity.

I encourage anyone from Elfsea, who might be interested in partaking of the meal plan offered by His Excellency Caelin, to contact him directly.  I can personally attest that the food is quite delicious and plentiful.

At this time, I prefer to keep Elfsea's encampment near to the "Big Friendship Tent".  Her Excellency Dona Amelot and I will be celebrating our wedding.  We want to ensure people will have an easy walk between all the wonderful parties happening at BAM this year.

I look forward to Elfsea coming out in force at BAM!

Alejandro