[Elfsea] SCA training for High School Play!

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 18:08:20 PDT 2013

Greetings from Germanicus to all,
For all you heavy fighters and those who might have theater experience, we've got a fun opportunity tomorrow!

Nikandros' son Jared is in the Cleburne High School Theater, and they are doing the "Prince of Narnia" play.
They've asked for help with medieval combat training to make their play more exciting for the audience!

Most of their cast will be there tomorrow, and Dane the Red and I will be training and showing what we do in the SCA.
We'd love to have any of you with about 2 hours or so to join us, and Nikandros has a raid planned on CiCi's Pizza afterwards.
We also will have the theater if the park is a rain-out!

TIME:        Tomorrow at 2:00pm (Saturday October 12th)

LOCATION:      Hulen Park, 901 Hillsboro St., Cleburne (south of Fort Worth), Westhill St. side of the park near the playground pavillon
IF IT RAINS:       Cleburne High School, 1501 Harlin Drive, Cleburne, at the back entrance by Nolin River Road (look for the cars!)

We'd love to have you join us for this impromptu, unofficial training, fighter practice and fun with these great VERY excited High School students!

At your service,
Germanicus