[Elfsea] Reminders

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 25 19:20:18 PDT 2013

Greetings Elfsea;

     My apologies, this should have gone out earlier but I am having computer problems.  Here are a few reminders of some things coming up in the immediate future---

     26 OCT Saturday - Demo at the Downtown Arlington Library, 12 - 5pm, set-up opens at 10am if you need it.  We need Artisans, Fighters, Story Tellers and Ambiance.  Please come out and support our friends at the Arlington Library.

     27 OCT Sunday - Archery Practice, Sokol Hall, Ft Worth, 2 - 6pm.  The temperatures are going to be in the 70's.  I hope to see you there.

     28 OCT Mondat - Populace Meeting, Coors Hospitality Room, 7 - 9pm.  Come on out and be sociable and bring your favorite chips and dips if you wish.

YIS
Sebastian
Your humble Seneschal