[Elfsea] An Apology and a Brief Announcement

Central Seneschal central at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 31 10:46:30 PDT 2013

Greetings from your Central Regional Seneschal.

I intended to be present at your Populace meeting earlier this week to
briefly discuss the upcoming baronial race and, frankly, dropped the ball
on that one.  I could make a few excuses about time constraints, but
they're just excuses.  I apologize to each and every one of you for my lack
of attention.  It will not happen again.

Now to the announcement:  Please keep an eye on this mailing list and the
Barony's site on Facebook (unofficially, of course) for an annoucement
within the next few days on the start of the letter of intent/polling
process.  I am merely waiting on a response from Their Majesties on my
proposed schedule.  If things go as planned, you'll know by the end of
January who your next Landed(s) will be.

YIS,

Countess Elizabeth Seale
Central Regional Hospitaler