[Elfsea] Misdirected posts

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 24 20:32:53 PDT 2013

Greetings all, from Sir Alejandro, Baron of Elfsea and Lord of Dragonsfire Tor

Regrettably, we have seen a couple of posts that I believe were meant for my personal review, but slipped onto the Elfsea list.

Please rest assured that I don't think there is a problem, just a bit of miscommunication and misunderstanding.

I realize, after all of this, that a quick review of "Send To" is the source of some error.  "Barony of Elfsea" is only one letter different than "Baron of Elfsea".

Before sending an email, just take a moment longer to ensure that the email won't go to the wrong recipient.  We all sometimes need a chance to discuss things and just express our concerns privately.

Alejandro