[Elfsea] Francen is back

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Sun Sep 29 16:12:42 PDT 2013

Greetings Sir Alejandro,

I must tell you that my cousin, Francen Whitenhale of Cheshire, is planning to attend Dragonsfire Tor’s Yule Revel in December.  No one has heard from him since he received his AOA two years ago, until recently.  It would be great for him to be more active but I fear he has evil in his heart and is planning to do something that would bring shame to the family of Whitenhale.  I have learned he will be there to gain followers and support.  He is secretly promoting a document that would limit the Crowns authority.

I am bringing this to your attention because he is doing this on his own. The Whitenhales do not support him in this endeavor.  The family of Whitenhale's loyalties lay with the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor, the Barony of Elfsea, and the Kingdom of Ansteorra.

In your service,

Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire