[Elfsea] Bedford Boys Ranch Master Plan

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 11:52:19 PDT 2013

Greetings Elfsea,
Just a quick update on the park location for our Wednesday night practice and the plans for upgrading the Bedford Boys' Ranch!

I just spoke to Mr. Don Henderson with the City of Bedford Parks Department, and next Tuesday evening (the 17th) at 6pm in the Bedford Boys Ranch gym they're having an open-discussion to go over the really exciting plans and vote on a bond election for November.

It looks like we'll have to move our cars over a little with the new parking lot, but maybe we'll get a better fighting spot out of the deal as well!   You can see the "new and improved" overview of the park at the website below:

http://www.bedfordtx.gov/parks/files/Bedford%20Boys%20Ranch%20Master%20Plan%20revised-2-8-10.pdf

Dane the Red & I will be there so he can get credit for his Eagle Badge requirements, so if you can't make it we'll fill you in the next evening at practice.

At your service,
Germanicus