[Elfsea] Glaslyn Artisan Thanks

Duncan de Bard duncandebard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 08:19:19 PDT 2013

Thank you to all the excellent teachers we had at Glaslyn Artisan on
Saturday for sharing you knowledge and enthusiasm.  I heard nothing but
wonderful things from the people that took your classes.  I know we had
several first time teachers.  You all did a great job with your classes and
I would be happy to have you teach again.  Also, thank you to Andreas von
Meißen and Antoine D’Aubernoun for the very popular Heraldic Consultation
table.  I saw quite a few people, myself included, getting assistance
there.  Thank you Micola Soranzo for allowing me to assist you with this
event.  And thank you to all the people of Glaslyn for having this event
and allowing me to represent you as Glaslyn Artisan this past year.  I know
from the excellent displays Glaslyn Artisan, Keeper, and Novice are in good
hands this year and in the future.

Duncan de Bard