[Elfsea] Populace Meeting

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 18 17:11:03 PDT 2013

Greetings Elfsea;

     A reminder that this coming Monday is our populace meeting for September.  We will begin a t 7:00pm at the Coors Distribution Center.

     Upon consultation with the officers of Elfsea this months request for snacks is "What Can You Put on a Cracker?"  Your choice, be it Ritz, Triscuit, Saltines, etc.  Please remember to bring a list of ingredients for those with alergies.  Feel free to show-off your tasty creativity.

     There will be a short meeting of the finance committee as well.  We need to vote on a proposed change to the Baronial Financial Policy.

     I hope to see everyone there.

Yours In Service
Master Sebastian Frobishire, OP
Seneschal