[Elfsea] Reminders???

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 22 08:45:02 PDT 2013

Greetings Elfsea,

     This is a reminder that tomorrow is our monthly Baronial get together.  This months food theme is "What Can You Put on a Cracker", Ritz, Triscuit, Saltines etc., you decide.
     We will also have a meeting of the financial committee.

     I hope to see lots of our wonderful Barony there.

Yours In Service
Master Sebastian Frobishire, OP
Seneschal
Barony of Elfsea

P.S.
I also wanted to re-post this as a reminder:

Barony of Elfsea

Sunday the 22nd, I will be hosting a fencing practice in River Legacy Park in Arlington.  Feel free to join me anywhere from Noon to Five.

 This is an official practice for the Barony of Elfsea.  Of course being a lovely Sunday afternoon everyone is welcome to show up, not just fighters.  I plan on bringing my knitting project while I catch my breath. :P  If you're coming back into town from an event you are welcome to drop by and say hello (which of course goes with out saying).

For those who are not familiar with the park.   If you enter through the south entrance of the park off of Green Oaks Blvd onto , Rose Brown May Parkway and take the first left inside the park. You will find me at the 2nd parking lot on the right near the nice trees and welcoming shade.  For those of you who are GPS savvy the cords are at the bottom of this message.

If anyone has questions or concerns you can email me here or text/call me at 817-994-6726.

In service,
Vittorio Dona

32.790332, -97.116261

N 32° 47' 25.20", W 097° 6' 58.54"