[Elfsea] Pictures: Coronation and Dyeing Symposium

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Sep 30 05:28:44 PDT 2013

I have posted the pictures of Fall Coronation and a Dyeing Symposium put on by Willoc recently. The standard disclaimers apply: you may use these pictures for any SCA, non-profit use as long as you provide attribution to Richard Threlkeld, Caelin on Andrede, or Betsy Marshall. Betsy and I have agreed you may attribute any of our photos to either of us.

The Coronation set with the "A" on the end is all hers from her compact camera. The larger set is about 95% mine. The Dyeing Symposium is all hers.

Please comment or list people on ones you like.

They are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

In service,

Caelin on Andrede

mka: Richard Threlkeld