No subject

Fri Apr 4 02:22:41 PDT 2014

Top Ten Reasons Why Someone Might Never Be Recognized As A Peer:

10. Prowess? Check! Courage? Check! Generosity, humility, fidelity?
D'oh!

9. Remember the time you said, "I wish I was a Pelican, so I could sit
on
my butt while my proteges do all the work"? Well, the Pelicans remember!

8. For some reason, the Laurels failed to fully appreciate your A&S
Food-Prep entry of 'Sardinian Maggot-Filled Pecorino Cheese'.

7. The Ladies of the Rose weren't thrilled by your Royal Command forcing
them to act as your "Serving Wenches" while you were Queen.

6. Win dozens of tourneys, most of the Knights still don't know who you
are. But kick your helm off the field just once...

5. Buying an embroidered shirt off the rack at K-Mart and entering it in
A&S didn't fool anyone, you know.

4. You know those heralds you used to heckle every time they cried the
#$%^
camp? They're now the major Pelican voting block.

3. In retrospect, taking the ICQ nickname "SwordGod" wasn't the best way
get the Chivalry to take you seriously. But it has given you ample
justification for your new nickname, "WalkingBruise".

2. Sure, mime was a period art form. And, yes, you do a great job of
staying entirely in your mime persona at events. Unfortunately, you're
also
the Court Herald.

1. Even Sir John FitzRauf refuses to expand his "Kitchen Sink" Peerage
proposal to include "Participating In The SCA Only Via The Internet".

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com