No subject

Wed Apr 9 05:11:28 PDT 2014

reminders!

Gulf War is coming up rather quickly. Lets
all get going! I have the truck set up. It works
out to slightly more than $1/cubic foot. That is,
if you need 5ftx3ftx3ft then you need 45 cubic
feet which will cost about $50.

You may drop off stuff for the truck starting
Friday at noon. We start loading Saturday about
10AM. The Baronial stuff (Elfsea and Steppes)
gets highest priority. Then those who help load.
After that it is first come first served.

Caelin

In addition Please recall that all items _must_ be
binned/tubbed/bagged or whatever, and
 clearly marked- mundane name, SCA name
and Baronial affiliation if you can!
pyro the reminder gal