[Elfsea] Defender Feast Thank You

Joe Pelfrey joepelfrey at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 20:30:22 PDT 2014

Greetings unto the fine Barony of Elfsea and the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor,

It had been 10 years since my last feast.  Much has changed in the Society during that time, but one thing that has not changed is the willingness of people to support one another and work very hard so that others may enjoy their labor.  The list of people who helped me with the feast is large: from those who helped with planning, to cooking, cleaning and finally serving the feast.  I ask your indulgence as I list these fine folks and their contribution.  I ask their indulgence that my poor memory not be considered poor appreciation for the support they provided to me.

I am forever in service to the Barony, Their Excellencies and Their Majesties.

Lord William Palfrey

His Excellency Alejandro, Their Excellencies Gerhart and Elspeth, Countess Elizabeth and Countess Amelot – thank you for trusting me with this.  I enjoyed this opportunity and hope that I maintain your trust for future endeavors.

Her Excellency Lauretta – thank you for all of the time we spent together and building the script for how the evening should unfold.  Thank you also for keeping the populace entertained while food was prepared and served.

Lord Padraig and Don Robin – Thank you both for the entertainment you provided, your exuberance was heard even in the kitchen.

Lord Franklin – Thank you for all of your hard work and the words we shared after the feast was over.  Also, thank you for telling me of your victory on the list field – that made my day!

Master Caelin – Thank you for the skill you provided.  Your professionalism in the kitchen is much
appreciated.

Lady Margaret and Rosalie – Thank you for coming out of retirement just to do this feast.  I loved having family present.

Lady Marion, Klaus and Justinian – You three rounded out my family experience.  It was such a pleasure to work with you and share the day.

Caradoc, Lady Janie, Lady Eibhilin – Thank you for all of your energy and enthusiasm.  You gave your time and energy without reservation.  I enjoyed your enthusiasm.

Lady Diana, Lady Aaliz, Lord Sampson, Lord Adian, Lady Bridget, Jess and Alasandra – Thank you, thank you, thank you for serving the populace.  Each of you showed grace while many things happened at once.  You then stayed for cleanup.  I am honored to have worked with you.

To my son, Paul Gerard Williamson – Words cannot describe how proud I am of you.  You were a part of everything we did that day from pre-work to cooking, performing, serving and cleaning.  Thank you, son.

Cassandra – My name may have been on this feast, but I could not have done this or any other work I perform in the Society without you.  You are my rock and I can only take the leaps I do because of your support.