[Elfsea] Coronoation Spring 2014 Photos

Richard Threlkeld rthrekeld at thinkfinance.com
Tue Apr 15 11:01:04 PDT 2014

I've processed the nearly 2,000 photos from Coronation. We now have 78,000 photos (nearly all SCA) online with over 4 million views over the years. We have about 9,000 so far this year. We hope you like these additions. Pyro and I both took pictures and I appear in more of them than in all the previous ones combined. The last set is currently loading, but I need to get to work so I'll assume it makes it.

Standard disclaimers apply. You may use any picture I have posted to my flickr account for non-profit, SCA uses as long as you attribute them to Richard Threlkeld, Caelin on Andrede (a legal DBA), or Betsy Marshall. We don't care which one you attribute. In general, we don't know who took which one and have agreed that you may attribute any of our pictures to either of us.

As usual, they are at https://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/<https://remote.softwareinnovation.com/OWA/redir.aspx?C=055715359722459b8726afae5d0028b5&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwww.flickr.com%2fphotos%2frthrelkeld%2fsets%2f>

In service,
Caelin on Andrede

P.S. My outgoing mail is getting queued so I'm sending this from my work account.

[Think]

Richard Threlkeld
ThinkFinance.com<http://www.ThinkFinance.com>
4150 International Plaza, Suite 400, Ft Worth TX 76109

Privileged and Confidential. This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.