[Elfsea] Warlord Gate

Lonnie Fitzgerald altec_lansing_1969 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 17 04:06:28 PDT 2014

Greetings to our friends to the west,

I am Ronan from the canton of Kyngescreke. As things are being readied for Warlord next month, I can't help but get a bit excited. Seems to be shaping up to be a fine event all around. A lot to do and see for every taste and skill level.

As we all know, it takes a lot of work to put on any event and it's our volunteers that make it all happen for everyone.

I have been asked to coordinate gate for Warlord this year and, of course, I need volunteers to sit gate shifts. The schedule is still pretty open.

Anyone wanting to volunteer for gate please e-mail me directly at altec_lansing_1969 at sbcglobal.net or PM me on Facebook.

Thanks to all, in advance,

Ronan