[Elfsea] Glaslyn photos

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Apr 30 05:23:59 PDT 2014

I finally got the Glaslyn Defender of the Flame photos processed. Fewer than normal because I was on the archery field much of the time and Pyro was weaving, but some nice ones.

I also posted our archery practice which was invaded by the Blue Angels. Their first pass I swear I could have hit them with an arrow as made part of an 180 degree turn during an air show. But, alas, I did not have the camera in hand. I ran to the truck to get it and got several pictures, but none as good as the first would have been.

Standard disclaimers apply.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

Richard Threlkeld / Caelin