[Elfsea] Steppes Archery Practice Sunday Aug. 17th.

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Aug 12 11:09:55 PDT 2014

Sounds really great!

Elfsea's next Archery practice will be on August 24th at the usual spot (https://www.google.com/maps/place/6500+Boat+Club+Rd,+Fort+Worth,+TX+76179/@32.8515429,-97.4241614,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x864e755c6d14b24d:0x744b24ecab0e91d1?hl=en). We will have portable shade, cold water, instruction, loaner gear, and more.

Caelin on Andrede
Elfsea Archery Marshal