[Elfsea] Baronial Exchequer

Baroness of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 20 10:54:06 PDT 2014

Thank you, Caitrina, for doing such a great job as Baronial Exchequer.  We
know your tenure as Central Regional will be just as wonderful!!

Eleanor of Forth Castle, we welcome you to the Officer Corps of Elfsea! We
are looking forward to working with you.  Thank you you for helping Elfsea
be great by being the Exchequer.

In Service,

Gerhart and Elspeth
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea