[Elfsea] Heraldic Registrations!

Andreas von Meißen via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 14 21:49:11 PDT 2014

Congratulations to Jón trételgja Ljótsson, whose name and device <Sable,
three wood chisels argent> were registered today. Also registered was the
device of Her Majesty, Queen Antigone (currently Steppes, but may be back
in Elfsea soon), <Purpure, a hummingbird rising and on a chief argent three
fleurs-de-lys sable>.

There were two local returns: an alternate name of mine, and the badge for
the Canton of Dragonsfire Tor. The latter was done over my strenuous and
repeated objections. It is my intention to be at the next DFT populace
meeting to discuss this with the Canton, and present a few options for what
can be next.

-- Andreas

--
Andrew R. Mizener / Herr Andreas von Meißen
Rowel Pursuivant, Kingdom of Ansteorra