[Elfsea] DFT's Yule Revel

Central Seneschal via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 3 21:11:38 PST 2014

I regret that I will not be able to be with you all at the Yule revel as I
was already committed to run the Kingdom Middle Eastern Dance Competition
in Stargate this same weekend.  But know that my heart and good wishes are
with the members of the Barony and the Canton at Yule time.

In service,

Mistrss Asiya,