[Elfsea] stuff to have and hold

Richard Threlkeld via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 11 15:30:47 PST 2014

I'm cleaning the garage (and later, the house) and I have a lot of stuff that we kept for years thinking it would be useful. But we did not use it. I'm going to throw it away unless somebody wants it. I'm not going to list it all, but I'll give an example: many strong plastic boxes 4"x3"x2" stackable with doors half way up. Probably perfect for beads or screws or ????. Left over from the juice bars.

I have a small microwave we used there. It works, but I have a microwave. Free to anyone who wants it.

A double safe with a cash drop on top and cash drawer safe on bottom. Cost me $800 on sale. Its in great shape and I'd like to get $600 OBO. It weighs a ton so shipping is probably not reasonable.

Caelin