[Elfsea] Steppes 12th Night -- ACCEPS Available Until 12/30/2014

Emma Haldan via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 26 13:42:45 PST 2014

Come put the exclamation point on your holiday celebrations at Steppes 12th Night!
* Fabulous, delicious sideboard buffet included with admission!* Tons of Contests, including tabletop siege weapons!* Room to dance!* Located in Plano!* Kingdom Eisteddfod! (In its own hall, out of consideration for                                     the audience and the performers.)
And much, much more! There's plenty of room to set up your table, and the site is decoration friendly -- we can even staple things to the wall!
The site is in Plano, with lots of parking, and hotels close by. For all the details, please see the website: Steppes 12th Night 2015
|   |
|   |   |   |   |   |
| Steppes 12th Night 2015Steppes 12th Night 2015 Her Excellency Ekaterina Iadorovna Kharlampieva Baroness of the Steppes, Lady of Glaslyn, Lady of Kyngescreke |
|  |
| View on steppes.ansteorra.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Please join us on Facebook as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/737161933004202/
ACCEPS is available for your convenience until 12/30/2014:ACCEPS ENTRY

|   |
| ACCEPS ENTRYSelect a kingdom from the list to the right and click Go To Event Selection. There will be a small fee added to each credit card transaction to cover our processing... |
|  |
| View on acceps.ansteorra.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |