[Elfsea] Armor

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 10:46:12 PST 2014

Interested in hearing more about all of it :-)

Lochlan..

On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 11:57 AM, Wesley Duke <wesleyduke at gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings. Due to health reasons I can no longer take to the field combat. So I am selling my arms and armor. I have multiple sword so and basket hilts a broad sword hilt two rapier foils. For armor I have  a stainless helm a set of egg armor legs and gauntlets a set off ice falcon arms a set of leather demi-gauntlets and a set of leather arms. Anyone interested please contact me privately for pictures and prices.  I also have two combat legal crossbows for sale as well as  4 longbows.
In service
HL Fearghus MacKenna