[Elfsea] Painting today

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 07:22:45 PST 2014

Some of you have expressed interest in painting champion scrolls

Today is the day!

Be not afraid that you have not the skills. This is really pretty simple. We take it one color at a time. Plus, after many years of making my own numerous mistakes, I have learned to fix darn near everything!

I am off to do the weekly marketing. Email me at druinne at gmail and I will send you address.

Painting will commence around 2 ish. No worries about time. Come when you can. We will end at about 6.

Druinne

Sent from my iPhone