[Elfsea] Fwd: Barony of the Steppes at Gulf Wars XXIII

vmarsh at twmarsh.net vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Sat Feb 8 14:08:15 PST 2014

Greetings,

This is a sign-up page for Steppes and friends who are camping in the
Ansteorran Steppes encampment at Gulf Wars XXIII (2014). I'm sending it
to Elfsea as well, but only so they can share it with any of their
Steppes friends who may not be on the Steppes list.

This is *not* the Gulf Wars pre-registration page. Please go to
www.gulfwars.org
and register for the war there. If you do not pre-register by February
18th, we will not be allotted land for you to camp with Steppes.

  I've invited you to fill out the form BARONY OF THE STEPPES AT GULF
WARS XXIII. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vebn_vbykSkTp8EjQwfuh3CQcOM1LzuedIMshIUmSBU/viewform
or http://tinyurl.com/kkqmz4u

Thank you,