[Elfsea] Camping at Gulf Wars

Lisa Perkins roseamelot at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 05:38:13 PST 2014

I have gotten a few replies from people who are camping with Elfsea. Thank
you everyone!

Don't forget that preregistration ends on February 18th. In order to save
land, we need as many people who want to camp with Elfsea to preregister.
If you do not preregister, we cannot guarantee there will be space for you
in the Elfsea camp.

Again, please remember when you fill out the form, to put "Barony of
Elfsea" for Group Camping With. Then, please send me an email with your
expected time to arrive, size and type of tent, and number of people in
your group.

Humbly yours,
Amelot