[Elfsea] FW: Lathe

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Feb 22 06:01:22 PST 2014

My brother is in watchmaker's school learning to make and repair very high end watches. He is needs a watchmaker's lathe and hoped we might have someone in the SCA that would sell him one at less than the school is charging. Please contact him at the email address below if you have something he might use.

Thanks,
Caelin on Andrede