[Elfsea] a call for help

Steven Bowman gnitsaf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 05:10:57 PST 2014

I've had some wonderful suggestions so far. However, they have mostly been
combat oriented.  The hospital has asked, due to space and noise and the
children's constitution, that we not do actual combat.  Of course being a
hospital we can't bring live steel in, even for display.

Thank you though for some really awesome suggestions.  I have passed them
on to the hospitaler to save for later use.

Great job!

Vittorio